Revision 2

   For my second revision, I made a lot of structural and stylistic changes.  First, on the cover image I underlined the title to match the aesthetic from the other pages.  I moved around a lot of my subtitles to make them more visible to the reader as well.  For the words with the red font, I added a black outline to make it more visible and not blend into the background image.  For the contents page I added black outlines for the images directly outside the image so it looked cleaner and went back to the black/red/white aesthetic.  On the article pages, I added the black outline on the red text to make it easier to read.  I also added the black outlines on the pictures and I changes the alignment of the text into a box form to make it look like a realistic magazine article.  I think these changes all added to the aesthetic of the magazine and made it look more neat and clean. 









Comments