Revision 3
For my final revision, I made several changes. I reviewed my article and made some changes to the writing and fixed the errors. This obviously was a needed change to have the readers satisfied with the writing and to make it flow better. On the contents page I added captions underneath all of the photos with the Calibri font italicized and bolded. This is to have a clean look but still sophisticated and neat. I also changed the abbreviation of the word "page" from pg to p. I felt like this made my magazine look more professional. On the article pages, I made the writing structure more half and half. the two sides of the writing were equal in width to have a more symmetrical look. I put my name under the title of the article as well to acknowledge that I am the author. Again, I put little captions below the pictures to name the kids featured and provide insight on the show of West Side Story. The last sentence from my article, promotes the show in a way to get the reader to come see the show. Since this is an important line, I also italicized, bolded and changed the font to Calibri to have it stand out from he rest of the article. These changes were minimal but helped create a cohesive magazine with a clean aesthetic, and captivating visuals as well as an enjoyable article. I am very proud of what I have accomplished and I think this is the best of The Big Screen.




Comments
Post a Comment