Project Selection-Film
The film project seems to be more fun than the magazine project. In class, we watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off, All The President's Men, and The Newsroom. After learning about how movies are made, I am also interested in this project. We learned about camera shots, directing, editing, and conflicts that happen during production. For the film project, I wouldn't have a problem finding actors because I have many friends who are involved with theatre. Many of them would be happy to participate in a film. I am also involved with theatre and directing so the filming process would be very fun. I am also very creative at making stories and I would like the process of writing the script. On the weaknesses, I do not have an editing program at home that I would be able to edit the film with. Although I would love to do the film, I feel like it would be too difficult for me to edit it. If I found a way to edit the film without difficulty of access, I would love to do this project.

Comments
Post a Comment