Project Selection-Magazine

     After learning about print magazines in class, I am really interested in this project.  I really enjoy journalism and writing about topics I like.  In class we watched All the President's Men and season one of The Newsroom.  Those both touched up on journalism and the highs and lows the reporters face.  I think I would do well with the magazine project because I enjoy learning new things.  I also am a very organized person and I like designing the look and structure of the magazine.  I am also a very social person, so if I were to conduct an interview with someone, I would be very comfortable in asking questions and finding the answers I need.  A challenge for me would be finding the people to interview.  I'm not sure of what type of magazine I would want to create but if I were to have a restaurant review, I would have to talk to an employee or the owner.  It would be a difficult process to be able to get the person agreed to an interview.  All in all, I would be really excited to do the magazine project and I would make it as neat as possible. 

Comments

Popular Posts