Project Selection-My Decision

     I have decided to do the magazine project.  I feel like I would enjoy this project a lot more than the film.  I am good at organizing and making the aesthetic of the magazine.  I also like researching topics I'm interested in.  On the other side, I don't want to do the film because I feel like it would stress me out.  Being the perfectionist that I am, the filming process would be a struggle.  I would want everything to be perfect, and once filming is done, I can't go back and re-film.  I also don't have an editing software at home so it would be an inconvenience.  I think I will do a TV and Movie magazine.  I really love film and I would enjoy making a magazine about popular film entertainment rather than making an actual film.  I am working alone because I like taking control of projects so I would do better on my own.I'm excited to start! 

Comments

Popular Posts