Audience Engagement Research-Entertainment Weekly

     Entertainment Weekly has the same audience that I do.  I used Entertainment Weekly as research to find my audience.  64% of Entertainment Weekly's consumers are women.  That is why I also decided to make my main priority audience women as well.  EW also has many social media accounts promoting their magazine including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.  Since social media is now used by most people, it is an effective way to market the magazine.  The captions to the account is "Keeping you plugged into pop culture" which is an engaging title to those who want to know pop culture news.  I will most likely make a social media account for my magazine to market it effectively.  Entertainment Weekly has also used large print ads or digital ads in stores.  This gives the ad to the public passing by every day and it is a very effective way to get people to notice one's product.




Comments

Popular Posts