Distribution Plan
For my distribution, I plan on creating 22 issues in a year. This is so it satisfies the customer by providing more than one a month but it will not be a struggle for my company to produce 22 issues instead of one a week which is too difficult. I will also use the method Variety uses by creating a two packages; a basic and a premier package. The basic will provide the physical subscription only and the premier will have special articles, archives and giveaway opportunities. I will sell my basic subscription for $25 and my premier for $40. It is a big price jump but just enough to have consumers interested. I will use the persuasive take TV Guide uses by providing "free" items in my subscriptions like tote bags and calendars. This makes the buyer happy because they believe they are saving money. To distribute online, I will also use Amazon to distribute digital copies to kindle devices and nooks. Amazon is widely used by more people than people buying subscriptions so this is also an effective way to distribute my magazine.

Comments
Post a Comment