3rd Quarter Submission

     After creating five different versions of my magazine, I think I have finally created my best one.  I had created my midterm submission, the InDesign submission and my three revisions.  I can easily say that my revision three submission was the best.  Starting out with my midterm submission, it was not very neat.  The titles were structured wrong, the article had errors, the pictures were weak, and there was no artistic flair whatsoever.  I have come a long way from that.  My latest submission has better photos and a more pleasing aesthetic.  It gives the reader a satisfying experience of reading the neatly organized magazine.  My article was improved and the structure was as well.  My InDesign activity was definitely a different design but it was nice to see a different route I could take stylistically.  The learning process is everything and I tested out several style options to get my ideal style.  Overall, I am very proud of what I created and I enjoyed creating it as well because I have a big interest in theatre.  I believe that if my magazine were to be published, people would pick it up because many people enjoy entertainment magazines and the style of my magazine is very pleasing.





Comments

Popular Posts